- For butterfly, ball valves and 90º angular turn. From DN 50.
- The body is iron cast, the movable elements are made of steel and the pistons are made of high quality aluminium.
- For butterfly and ball valves (from 4,000 to 16,000 N.m.)
- Transmission of power by scotch-yoke system.
- Specially designed for large diameter valves.
Hydraulic actuator ACMA 928
- For butterfly and ball valves and 90º angular turn drive.
-The group mechanic resistance allows to work under pressures of up to 200 kg/cm2., reaching high torque values with a reduced actuator volume.
- The body is a laminated aluminium compact single block with cylindrical cavities where the lapped steel sleeves, where the power pistons slide, are mounted.
- They are provided with : opened and closed regulation tops.
- Visual position indicator.
Hydraulic actuator ACMA 390
- For gate, globe, membrane valves and all valves requiring a linear movement of the shaft.
- Built in all sizes, they can be designed to suit any type of valve.
Hydraulic actuator ACMA 390/S
- It is the simple effect version of the 390 model. It works hydraulically and without pressure by means of a retracting spring.
- Models normally closed or opened.
- Cylinder diameters from 80 to 600 mm.